Villa with Wine Estate
For couples dreaming of an authentic Tuscan wedding experience , look no further! Lose yourself in the scents of the countryside, under the Tuscan sun! This is truly an amazing location offering everything you could dream of for a beautiful wedding and honeymoon in Tuscany.
This magnificent estate near Terricciola and Pisa is surrounded by 198 hectares of woods, cultivated fields and above all vineyards and olive groves; above which rises the beautiful villa and park.
As you arrive, the road leading upwards offers a wonderful Tuscan panorama of vineyards and olive trees, guarded by an age-old oak, until you enter a wood of ilexes and in the very centre are the historical wine cellars, the villa and the castle, with park and swimming pool.
The villa, independent farmhouse apartments and rooms offer an idyllic hideaway from the hustle and bustle of daily life but are also a strategic starting point for visiting art cities such as Florence, San Gimignano, Volterra, Lucca and Pisa, or to spend a day on the Tuscan Riviera of Livorno, Cecina, Vada and Bibbona, or relaxing at nearby spa towns of San Giuliano and Casciana Terme.
- Beautifully restored 17th century Catholic chapel available for religious ceremonies
- Incredible park with gardens, flower and century old trees with amazing views of Volterra and the countryside for outdoor ceremonies and receptions.
- Large mosaic pool with jacuzzi surrounded by trees.
- Horseback riding trails.
- Near Pisa Airport.
- SPA towns nearby.
- Wine and olive oil tasting from the estate's own olive groves and trees. The wines are outstanding!
- Rooms inside the main villa (5 rooms with baths) or self serviced newly renovated apartments (total of 3) in a fantastic farmhouse on the estate.
- 14+6 can sleep in the various farmhouse apartments.
- Fully equipped kitchens.
If you are looking for a special place for your Tuscany wedding day this Villa welcomes its guests in a polished and exclusive atmosphere, while retaining the warm welcome of family management.
A beautiful Tuscany wedding reception can be arranged in the lush park, by the poolside or in the shadow of centuries-old trees and elegant marquees. Or, if you prefer a more intimate atmosphere, there is the elegant glass enclosed lemonhouse that overlooks the cliffs of Volterra, lit up by the sunset. The glorious park, comfortably accommodates up to 300 people.
Civil ceremonies can be celebrated on this property. A Catholic wedding rite can be performed on site, either in the private chapel or in the case of Protestant blessings, outside.