A destination wedding in Italy can include many exciting activities depending on the city or region you choose for your wedding abroad. Your wedding designer will take care of all the details allowing your friends and family to experience some of the incredible variety that Italy offers including:
"Our chauffer/tour guide Roberto for the Rome castle tour was superb. He went above and beyond his job and I hope that you all continue to use him in the future. We really enjoyed him. Same goes for our Tuscany tour guide. We could not have asked for a better tour.
- Private boat or sailboat along the Amalfi Coast, Italian Lakes, Tuscan or Italian Riviera - cocktails and light bites served on board.
- Wine tasting and cooking tours. Our wine tours are not standard bus tours but custom designed by the staff at Distinctive Italy Weddings based on your preferences. Cooking classes can be exclusive to your group.
- Private guides for museums and artistic tours. Our professional guides are outstanding and multi-lingual.
- Horseback riding excursions in the Italian countryside.
- Tickets to musical festivals and concerts.
Amy & Sean