This Legendary 5* hotel is located in the heart of Capri, just steps from the famous Piazzetta and has been the most renown hotel on the island since the 1800's.
The hotel is an oasis of privacy and luxury surrounded by a gorgeous park. The Dolce Vita reigns supreme at this opulent location, and the idyllic setting is perfect for an unforgettable Capri wedding event.
The park and pool area are spectacular enjoying incredible views over the Faraglioni Rocks. The exclusive La Prairie SPA offers guests a relaxing environment in which to indulge in the finest beauty and wellness treatments.
The hotel offers an impressive choice of dining venues for your Capri wedding reception; from the formal, indoor restaurant to dining outside in the park. Your wedding menus will reflect Mediterranean haute cuisine using only the freshest locally sourced ingredients. There are also the legendary terrace café, the tea room, the cocktail bar, and the Krug Room, where the world's finest champagnes are served by the glass, accompanied by canapés and other tasty appetizers.
- 148 impeccably furnished rooms and suites.
- 6 different eateries including a formal restaurant, a poolside restaurant, the Krug Room serving champagnes by the glass, the Tea Room, Cocktail Bar as well as private dining halls.
- The Theatre, a dramatic, private room ideal for an indoor wedding reception and dancing and with private entrance.
- A luxurious SPA offering all types of face and body treatments.
- Outdoor pool.
- Indoor pool and hydro massage.
Depending on the size of your wedding, receptions can take place either indoors or outdoors in the restaurant or in a private hall or elegant pavilion. The park and pool area are spectacular at night, lit by candles, creating a magical backdrop for your Capri wedding event.
Civil weddings in Capri can be performed just a few steps away at the town hall. Protestant or Symbolic ceremonies are possible on the hotel grounds. There is a Protestant chapel that is available on a case to case basis and holds small groups. Catholic weddings are not permitted on the Island due to the Bishop's ruling.