The very pinnacle of luxury.
A uniquely designed luxury palace hotel offering an exclusive venue for a one of a kind wedding event in Capri. Here space, blue skies, turquoise waters and beauty combine to create an extraordinary setting.
Dramatic vaulted ceilings, ancient columns and romantic arches create a magical atmosphere bathed in white and gold colors. Among the highlights is a 150 square meter rooftop terrace which includes a private swimming pool with hanging gardens. Several other suites offer the unique possibility of hosting an exclusive event on your own rooftop terrace garden complete with private pool and gazebo enjoying the 360° views of the coastline. The main hotel roof top terrace is also available for private dinners, ceremonies and buffet wedding receptions.
The restaurant boasts a Michelin star, the only star awarded to any restaurant on the island.
The hotel makes available a 50- foot motor yacht and a 65 foot sailing yacht for excursions and there is a heliport nearby.
- A 50-foot motor yacht and 65-foot sailing yacht for transfers and excursions.
- A selection of rooms and suites second to none with sea or garden views.
- Heliport 10 minutes away.
- A first class restaurant which has earned the only Michelin star on the Island.
- An informal bistro for lighter meals.
- Wine cellar available for exclusive private dinners and events.
- Bar for evening cocktails.
- Two pools.
- An exclusive SPA and Wellness center offering a variety of beauty treatments.
- A separate ocean view restaurant for receptions and events only 10 minutes away via shuttle.
The choice of settings and options is excellent and the surroundings unmatched. Depending on the size of your wedding reception the choice of locations could be your own private terrace with pool and gazebo or the Michelin starred restaurant. Rehearsal dinners can take place in the dramatic cellar. The cuisine is inspired by the sea and the Mediterranean and the presentation is outstanding.
Nearby is the Anacapri wedding hall, our favorite civil wedding venue for the isle of Capri - allowing outdoor weddings. Catholic weddings are not permitted on the island but a Protestant or symbolic wedding can be arranged on site.