This Ravello villa has belonged to the same family since 1934 and used to be the mansion of a Roman Marquis. It is now an elegant 4* hotel. The structure has throughout the year’s undergone considerable restoration and upgrading while retaining special features such as the antique marble floors while rooms and the bathrooms display hand painted Vietri majolica tiles.
Situated in the historic centre, in a secluded area it is as an oasis of peace and quiet.
The villa’s Liberty style furnishings are in keeping with its history and are a mix of Lliberty and Art Deco decors and Murano glass chandeliers.
The hotel is equipped with all modern technologies; the rooms have been renewed with all comforts, in the bathrooms it is possible to relax in the shower or in the whirlpool bath.
The hotel is equipped with all modern technologies; the rooms have been renovated with all comforts, in the bathrooms it is possible to relax in the shower or in the whirlpool bath.
- Formerly a country mansion the villa offers a selection of Junior Suites, Superior and Standards all with elegant furnishings.
- Each standard room has a bathroom with shower or whirlpool; the Junior suites and the superior rooms have both.
- All rooms have a TV SAT and in most cases two TVs, one visible from the bed, the other from the living area.
- All rooms have a terrace or a balcony with sea-view, one room as a large veranda.
- The hotel windows overlook on a unique view over nature, lemon groves and the sea.
- All guests have access to the solarium and the relax area where the can rest under ornamental plants' shadow.
- Private transfers from and to ariports and trainstation
- Personalized group and individual excursions
- Bikes and motor scooter rental
- Boat rental
- Cooking School using the villa's own organic produce!
- Tennis, Sailing and Windsurfing
The formal indoor dining room is one possible option for an elegant Ravello wedding reception. Another possibility is the beautiful outside terrace restaurant enjoying the outstanding views.
The restaurant kitchen uses mostly organic ingredients from the villa’s gardens. In fact the villa is surrounded by wonderful terraced gardens where every morning farmers harvest the organic produce which can be savored in the restaurant. Guest are welcomed to stroll through the gardens and even visit the cave chapel at the end of the gardens, where farmers used to stop and pray during work pause.
Today it is possible to experience some of the finest regional and local cuisine. The restaurant has been recommended by major culinary guides and has received awards from the Gambero Rosso and from the Italian Culinary Academy. The BBC has filmed the chefs at work for the program "This Morning" starring Lloyd Grossman and gastronomy expert Antonio Carluccio.
Your Catholic wedding in Ravello can be celebrated in several churches including the exquisite Ravello Duomo. The town hall performs civil ceremonies (outside in the warmer months).