An elegant Ravello wedding locations, intimate setting with spectacular views of the incredible coastline.
Villa Flavia would be a magnificent setting for your destination wedding in Ravello! Once the residence of the noble family Cortese, the Romantic Villa still retains the historic atmosphere of aristocratic days gone by yet offering every possible modern comfort.
The Villa Hotel distinguishes itself from other 5* hotels in the Amalfi Coast with its exclusive comforts and its unique location. It is just a few steps away from the marvelous Villa Rufolo, in the heart of Ravello and within walking distance of the civil wedding hall and the amazing Catholic Duomo.
The medieval Villa has been refurbished several times during the centuries but its original splendor and charm have been preserved. Today you may admire a perfect symbiosis of the ancient vaults and extraordinary marble carvings together with every possible modern conveniences and luxury.
- Sumptuous Bar and Indoor Restaurant
- 26 Rooms and Suites: elegantly and modernly equipped. They all have a private terrace or balcony offering breathtaking views of the intense blue of the Mediterranean Sea and the green mountains. Forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life!
- Abundant breakfast buffet which offers a rich and wide assortment from pressed citrus fruit of the Amalfi Coast to colorful fruit tarts, from cheeses to delicious croissants, not forgetting the taste of real Italian espresso.
- Outstanding Terrace for ceremony, reception or aperitifs while guests enjoy the incredible panoramas either during the day or evening.
- SPA and Wellness Center opening soon.
- Spectacular infinity pool surrounded by a terrace.
- Boat excursions can be arranged nearby as well as other guest activities.
The beautiful panoramic terrace is available for cocktails, outdoor receptions and ceremonies.
In the center of the large terrace there is a beautiful marble fountain suspended between the sea and the sky of the Amalfi Coast. This scene evokes an atmosphere of the glorious past, the right place for blissful banquets and romantic dinners.
The large dining room is enriched by an impressive stone fireplace made of clear mineral stone in Neoclassical style. It dates back between the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. Outside there is also a glass porch, where you can sit quietly and enjoy the breathtaking views protected from the weather conditions.
Beautifully prepared food in the most refined surroundings in keeping with this 5* location.
A symbolic ceremony or Protestant blessing can be arranged on the panoramic terrace. Catholic weddings are celebrated in several locations including the Ravello Duomo and Civil ceremonies are performed across the street at the Ravello Town Hall.