This contemporary, luxury villa, under 30 minutes from Sorrento, is a superb choice for an elegant Amalfi Coast wedding event. The feel is pure Mediterranean and the views are eye popping to say the least. You will be completely mesmerized by the enchanting panorama which can be enjoyed throughout the hotel thanks to the huge glass enclosed windows and outdoor terraces. The views overlook the Sorrento Peninsula and the hotel is inside a Marine Reserve; surrounded by nature.
Dining on the terrace or in the indoor restaurant is a memorable experience; the cuisine is modern serving both traditional and international fare.
Each of the 12 bedrooms enjoys sea views. The rooms are designed with cutting edge features and fantastic bathrooms.
- Wedding receptions can be arranged for a maximum of 100 guests.
- The Boutique Hotel can be rented exclusively for a private event.
- Free transportation is provided from the center of Sorrento (30 minutes away) if a reception is held here.
- Lunch receptions are from 13.00 to 18.00.
- Dinner receptions from 18.00 to 00.00.
- A 15% discount is offered for lunch receptions.
- Soft music only is possible on the terrace.
- Dancing can be arranged in the pool area (weather permitting) only if the entire hotel is rented including all rooms.
- Minimum 3 night stay is required for sleeping arrangements.
- There are 12 rooms ( 2 Double superior – 6 Junior suite – 4 Special room).
- The Special Rooms range from 40 to 60 square metres, with sea view and balcony. These rooms are in strategic points of the villa and offer the best views.
- Cooking classes are available for guests.
- Outdoor swimming pool
Wedding menus include 5 appetizers, a pasta course, a main course, fruit and wedding cake. An aperitif hour precedes the seated reception when red and white wine and Prosecco are served. Menu printing and flower decorations are also included.
Your Sorrento wedding ceremony can be celebrated in one of two civil wedding locations: The St. Francis Cloisters and the Villa Fondi park. Catholic weddings are not possible in Sorrento but could be celebrated in Positano. We can have a Protestant pastor celebrate a religious ceremony with civil validity either on the terrace or the gardens.