The breathtaking property ends at the lake's shore, which consists of 2 historic villas, gardens, a 200 year old green house, a terrace equipped with a swimming pool which is surrounded by olive and lemon trees, while a 12th century bell tower overlooks the area. An absolutely stunning venue for a lavish wedding in Italy. Every corner is curated impeccably, with various sculptured fountains around the grounds, adding freshness to any hot Italian day.
The luxurious accommodations of Villa Passalacqua will ensure guests feel pampered, with amazing suites furnished with antique rugs and chandeliers that have been collected over hundreds of years. The ceilings are ornately decorated, while the floors are original Lombardy Cotto and adorned with beautiful Persian rugs. This 5-star property is the ultimate Lake Como luxury wedding venue.
- 45 minutes from Milano Malpensa International Airport
- For those wishing to stay in the villa, the Villa Passalacqua has eight stunning suites. The suites are large and all have unique bathrooms. Sleeps up to 34 people
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony or civil ceremony
- At your disposal there are 2 gorgeous villas with remarkable halls, vast gardens and a terrace with a breathtaking view of the lakes and mountains, all to use for the wedding and reception
- Max capacity for receptions - indoors 120 people - outdoors it is possible to have more, but a marquee must be rented
- Music limit - dance music until 10:30pm - softer music until 1am
- Minutes from the city center of Como, only 20 minutes to Lugano, Switzerland and less than one hour to Milan
- Short distance to elegant shops and restaurants. Italy's finest golf courses and sport areas are a short drive from the villa as well