A fabulous location for your Lake Como wedding reception and honeymoon!
This superb Art Nouveau gem is one of the oldest and loveliest five star luxury hotels on Lake Como. From its unique lakeside position it offers unparalleled views of Bellagio and the stunning Grigne mountains. Originally built in the early 1900's, a time when travelling was an art, it quickly became the favourite hotel of elite European visitors.
A very accurate restoration has taken place throughout the Palace. Period décor, precise in every detail, welcomes and envelops guests. Drawing rooms and salons segue into one another, frequently featuring “impromptu” lakeside views…
As with most of Lake Como's historical villas, the hotel is surrounded by a beautiful century-old park, all ablaze with colourful flowers and plants which change with every season. The 20,000 sq. mt park is criss-crossed with romantic footpaths and steps that wind gently up the Belvedere, which is adjacent to the spectacular Villa Carlotta gardens. Rare ancient magnolias stand among palms in this wondrously Riviera-like climate. Clouds of azaleas, tulips and geraniums, hedges of rhododendron and beds of hydrangea alternate with expanses of pinks and reds, purples and blues that leave breathtaking glimpses of the lake beneath.
The tranquil greenery of the park hosts one of the three pools, a clay tennis court and the panoramic trail, perfect for early morning jogging or just a gentle stroll to fill the lungs with fresh air amidst the stunning scenery.
View a gorgeous Lake Como wedding at this venue:
- 90 rooms and suites decorated in pastel yellows, blues and greens and richly furnished with sumptuous fabrics, period furniture and antique paintings and prints. The Greta Garbo and Villa Carlotta suites are superb with their own private terrace.
- Three gorgeous turquoise pools including one which floats directly on the lake: " water on the water" and an indoor option so guests can swim year round.
- The indoor pool inside the SPA is a double infinity pool with a breathtaking view of the lake from the outdoor Jacuzzi and lounge area.
- 5 different types of Jacuzzi, including those hidden away in the private grotto plus an exclusive swim-against-the-current workout.
- Private beach...with real sand facing directly onto the lake and the floating swimming pool. Sunbathe with a view of Bellagio, practically on the Mediterranean.
- Private motor boat - with its mahogany hull it is a unique piece built in 1961 by the celebrated boat makers Cucchini of Venice as a ‘casada’: the private transport typical of the Venetian aristocracy.
- Luxury SPA: two glass entrance doors open into a world of stone, light and soft acoustics. Alabaster walls, beautifully inviting changing rooms and large showers with a delightful play of water and colour.
- Fitness: gym and wellness area, jogging paths, water sports of every kind and hiking and biking.
An incredible variety of salons, terraces and verandas for small or large groups are available for your wedding reception in Tremezzo.
The Terrace: overlooking Bellagio, is a versatile open-air or indoor space ideal for wedding receptions. The most enchanting terrace on Lake Como, it can host cocktails, buffets or seated lunches (for up to 60 guests) and can be enclosed in glass on cooler days so you need never miss the stunning view.
Two Grand Halls: Sala Regina, grand and exclusive, and Sala Contessa, refined and intimate. Maximum allowed for wedding receptions in high season is 60 guests.
T Beach: facing the floating pool and the lake, is perfect for cocktails and small refreshments (for up to 50 guests). Sunset parties in the moonlight are especially enchanting when the couple and guests arrive at by boat.
Wine Bar: the classy wine bar is the perfect place to prolong festivities long into the night and an increasingly popular option. End the evening dancing or with a drink on the veranda overlooking the lake.
The nearby Princess Villa is possibly the finest civil wedding option in all of the Italian Lakes! Outside ceremonies definitely possible. A striking Anglican Cathedral is just a few minutes away as are Catholic churches. In short, this location offers every possibility for getting married in Lake Como.