The land of Italian luxury, the Lake Como region is famous for its stunning villas and exclusive services, both of which are extensively offered at the gorgeous Villa La Limonaia. Boasting unique luxury suites that face the lakefront and the towering Lombardy Mountains, the villa prides itself in offering a prime location for a breathtaking Lake Como wedding.
Possibilities are endless at this historic venue, whether you want to make a helicopter landing entrance to your ceremony (on the villa’s own private helipad) or take a speedboat into the resort’s docks; elegance and extravagance go hand in hand at this one-of-a-kind wedding venue. Guests will be able to dance the night away in the resort’s natural caves or enjoy the 2 private beaches owned by Villa Lario, all while being served some of the finest gourmet cuisine as the wedding menu. Privacy, luxury and exclusivity all come together at this renowned Lake Como wedding venue.
- Located 1 hour and 15 minutes from Milan’s international airport (Malpensa)
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony and a civil ceremony
- Music Limit – outdoor until 11:30pm and unlimited indoor
- Max capacity for receptions: 180 people
- There are 5 luxury suites available to accommodate 13 guests, each suite is remarkably unique.
- The villa boasts a state-of-the-art swimming pool, two private lakeside docks and beaches, a helipad, natural cave area, the grand gardens and historic architectural features – all are possible to use for your wedding
- Spaces both inside and outside the villa are available to book for exclusive use, including the large terrace overlooking the lake, the private park area of over ten thousand square meters and the newly renovated indoor sala and reception area.
- The villa is in the perfect location to enjoy all of Lake Como’s splendors, including outdoor water sports, luxury shopping and fine food and wine experiences