One of the best Italian Lake wedding reception locations!
We had no idea what a treasure we would find when we discovered this incredible location! The villa is hidden up in the hills overlooking Lake Orta in a tiny village 3.5 km from Orta San Giulio and what lies behind its doors is a little corner of Paradise. Undisputedly, the location offers the finest panorama of Lake Orta and the Island of San Giulio. A destination wedding at this Villa with Apartments will enchant you and your guests and be etched in your memory for years to come. You will undoubtedly wish to return for anniversaries and vacations!
The wisteria covered terrace overlooking the Lake and mountains is an idyllic setting for your Lake Orta wedding reception. Imagine watching the sun setting while you sip a cocktail and explore the gardens, terraces, and beautiful interior rooms. The villa has recently opened after an extensive renovation offering every possible comfort including rooms, suites and self catering apartments allowing up to 14 family and friends to be together.
We can't say enough about the views, the al fresco dining possibilities, the beautiful hall and stunning kitchen for private dinners and events and the luxury loft apartment - perfect for a honeymoon stay. This is a location not to be missed!
- The villa is structured on three floors with completely equipped apartments that enjoy a large panoramic view on the Lake Orta and the Isle San Giulio.
- The residence offers three two-rooms apartments, a one-room apartment and a separate cottage. It welcomes a total of 14 guests. The honeymoon suite apartment is quite luxurious and enjoys spectacular views.
- The accommodations offer a high standard of comfort:
- bathroom with shower
- washing machine
- fully equipped kitchen
- coffee machine and dish-washer
- DVD/CD/MP3 player
- independent heating system
- private outdoor with table and chairs
- The large multifunctional hall of 75 sqm at the low floor is the ideal place for a gala dinner, cooking class as well as weddings and private parties with family and friends renting the whole villa.
- Private parking at 50 meters
- Fantastic wine cellar/cave, perfect for wine tastings or light snacks.
- 8000 sq meter green/garden area.
- Maximum capacity outside: 70, indoors: 50 and 20 in the wine cellar.
- A very fine, informal restaurant is nearby for rehearsal dinner or during your stay at the villa.
The villa has several large terraces on different levels and balconies with arcades enjoying a magnificent view of Lake Orta and the Island of San Giulio. The atmosphere is that of a fairytale, ideal for a romantic Italian Lakes Wedding. Because of the villa's many options your wedding will be exciting and fresh from start to finish. There are four locations available: the upper terrace, the main wisteria covered terrace, the green area and the wine cellar. Generally aperitifs are served on the upper terrace, where you can welcome guests who will be amazed at the views while sipping on a glass of bubbly. The seated dinner is served on the main terrace, with its incredible wisteria tree. Live music could be playing throughout the meal. The cake cutting is generally done in the green area. In case of inclement weather there is a beautiful indoor hall with vaulted arches available, attached to a tavern.
Several charming Catholic churches are very close by as well as some of the Lake country's best civil wedding halls. It is possible to hold a non-denominational or symbolic ceremony on the villa grounds.