Sure to cast a spell on you, Isola del Garda is the largest island on Lake Garda, one of northern Italy's most famous fresh water lakes. The island is completely encircled by sapphire blue water and surrounded by the majestic Italian Alps.
Nestled in the centre of the island, is the famous Cavazza family Villa. Built in the 20th century in the Neo-Gothic style, the villa boasts large vaulted ceiling and impressive windows overlooking the lake, as well as renowned18th century artwork.
The villa offers the most exclusive amenities to make the entire island feel like your own wedding paradise. With private boat options and fully equipped facilities, from special lighting to marquee rentals, the feeling is surreal to have your wedding on this private island in the middle of Lake Garda.
Start with saying "I do" in the amazing La Loggia with a view of the water, then cocktails in the botanical gardens and celebrations in the villa's beautiful banquet halls. There is no better place that offers the level of intimacy, luxury and privacy that Isola del Garda offers.
- 2 hours away from the Milano Malpensa International Airport and 1 hour from Verona
- Max Capacity - 80 people in loggia this venue is best for under 100
- Choose to hold your ceremony in the historic loggia or in the English or Italian botanical gardens. The reception can be held on the outdoor terrace La Loggia, in the gardens or in the villa’s exquisite banquet halls.
- Music limit - 2:00am
- It is possible to hold a civil and symbolic ceremony
- Fully organized boat / transfer services for guests, private boat rentals and guided tours of the gardens and island are available
- Included in the rental cost of the villa; security service, welcome and assistance service for the entire event, golf carts for guest to get around, barge and boat service, marquee for after dinner, electricity service, lighting, cleaning of facilities and private boat for the bride and groom.