Standing on a cliff situated on the bay of Portofino, Castello Adriano looks like it came straight out of a fairytale. The 16th century castle has undergone a complete restoration commissioned by the current Duke and owner.
Each corner of this historic Ligurian sea escape is enchanting. Accommodations and suites in the castle have a view overlooking the sea, letting you wake up to the soothing sound of the Mediterranean waves crash against the glistening Ligurian rocks.
Why not take it to new heights by having your civil Italian Riviera wedding ceremony in a historic medieval tower overlooking the incredible views of the coast followed by a romantic reception on the outdoor terrace of the castle or inside the formal banquet hall with elegant marble interiors?
Castello Adriano partners with a renowned catering service that offers a wide variety of Ligurian cuisine, using only seasonal and local produce. The castle’s idyllic and peaceful location is next to picturesque Italian fishing villages as well as beaches. In short - a dream-like spot to celebrate a wedding on the Italian Riviera.
- 45 minutes from the Genova Train Station
- Accommodations for up to 16 people between 3 suites/ bedrooms and 2 apartments (with a required minimum of a 2 night stay)
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony
- Max capacity for receptions - 150 people
- Music limit - outdoors until midnight (12am)
- Health and beauty treatments available for all guests - including outdoor massages
- The castle is perfectly located on the Ligurian coast, overlooking the Gulf of Tigullio between Rapallo and Chiavari
- Minutes away from the famous beaches, as well as many local shops and other stunning towns in the region, such as Portofino