Getting married in the Italian Riviera is all about luxury and heart stopping views! The elegance and style of the Italian Riviera has been popular for centuries and typifies the “Dolce Vita”. One of the region’s most prestigious hotels, the luxury 5 star Palace Hotel has been hosting famous officials, artists, aristocrats and celebrities since the 1900s.
The palace exudes all of the finest qualities of the area and offers itself as an exquisite location for a Italian Riviera wedding. With its own private beach, luxurious amenities, fresco filled guest rooms and world-class restaurants, the Palace Hotel is the ideal getaway for those who seek comfort, sophistication and flair.
While the hotel offers multiple outdoor terraces to organize your celebration or reception, there is also the famous Portofino Hall adorned with rare marble floors, precious antique crystal chandeliers and a wide panoramic view of the Riviera. The palace's own catering service is ready to create traditional and gourmet wedding menus that boast meticulous attention to detail.
A mix of old-world charm, belle époque and modern amenities, this 5 star palace hotel offers that rare type of luxury that can only be found along the Italian Riviera. There could be no better choice for celebrating your wedding in Portofino’s gorgeous backdrop
- 40 minutes from Genova
- Max capacity for receptions - 200 people
- Music limit - until 2am
- The hotel has 89 rooms available with 3 imperial suites, 15 junior suites, 66 double rooms and 5 single rooms
- Outdoor saltwater pool, hydro massage, health and wellness center offering various spa treatments, a hi-tech gym and Turkish baths
- Multiple restaurants and bars all with varying types of styles and cuisines
- Outdoor terraces, seaside banquet rooms and the Portofino Hall are all at available for wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Near to many other Italian Riviera locations such as; Portofino, Rapallo, Camogli, Sestri Levante and Genova