One of the most spectacular settings along the enchanted Portofino Coast. The unique surroundings of the Palace Hotel, facing the bay of Rapallo make for an unforgettable Italian Riviera wedding event.
Inside, refined and comfortable ambiences reflect the warm colours of the sun and sea of Rapallo and the Portofino Coast. The guest rooms and suites look out onto one of the literature’s most celebrated panoramas, the Gulf of Tigullio.
This is a splendid setting for a honeymoon or wedding reception. The five-star luxury hotel devotes special attention to lovers of relaxation and of excellence, offering a Beach Club with terraces on the sea, individual cabanas and a panoramic swimming pool, in addition to an exclusive wellness centre, an oasis of pure pleasure for personalized treatments, gym and an indoor pool with a sea view.
One entire floor of the hotel is given over to weddings for complete privacy and exclusivity.
The Palace hotel boasts not one but two exclusive restaurants, able to satisfy the most demanding palates.
Property photographs by kind permission of R.E. Bright&A.De Crignis
- 131 rooms and suites.
- Wellness area and SPA: an oasis of well-being. Tur staff is trained in the traditional treatments such as massages, manicure and pedicure as well as the most advanced facial & body treatments and thalassotherapy (mudbaths, emollient packs and body wraps using the modern Phytomer products obtained from seawater, algae and seaweeds).
- There are two swimming pools, one open air and one indoor heated; close to the indoor is a gym with Technogym machines like runner, step and cyclette; not forgetting Turkish bath and sauna.
- Two restaurants: The Lord Byron restaurant, open year round, is a blend of refinement, tradition and creative culinary skill. The Eden Roc, which in April 2007 was ranked fourth in the classification of Italy’s best hotel restaurants, is the hotel’s summer restaurant and offers light, refined dishes.
- The Beach Club with cabanas, bar service, panoramic pool and sun deck.
- Two bars - the Marine Bar and the Yachting Bar.
- Possibility of every type of water sport nearby.
One of the more elegant options along the Italian Riviera. The backdrop of the Portofino Coast with its lush greenery; the sun sinking into the deep blue sea at the end of a magical day; a rich banquet, colourful and appetising, on a terrace illuminated by torches and candles; and then a long white dress, a bouquet of sweet-smelling flowers, ...
Countless ways to celebrate the dream of a lifetime: on a terrace in both summer and winter, when mild temperatures allow daily breaks outdoors, or in the elegant choreography of the internal rooms, always looking out onto enchanting seascapes.
Catholic weddings can be performed nearby in a stunning church with sea views. Civil weddings are possible in St. Margherita, Portofino and other Riviera towns.