At first glace Villa Durazzo does nothing but dazzle, with its frescos, famous masterpieces, glistening Murano glass chandeliers and Genoese floors. It is no wonder why it remains one of the finest venues for an Italian Riviera wedding. The villa's grounds are filled with spectacular gardens overlooking the Gulf of Tigullio. On the same property you'll also find the neighboring Villa San Giacomo, another luxury Riviera villa - perfect for a smaller Riviera wedding reception.
All areas of the villas are ready to create an ‘Italian wedding with a view’, including the coveted Sala Rossa, the Salone degli Strucchi and the Sala Vaymer. Each room and parlor has a different theme and is filled with prestigious art collections, which the villa has collected throughout the centuries. From oriental themed interiors to a parlor dedicated to Queen Margherita of Savoy, guests will get lost in exploring the gorgeous halls of this 17th century coastal Italian Riviera wedding paradise. Best of all, the villa celebrates civil ceremonies both indoors and outdoors as well as receptions!
- 40 minutes from Genova
- Max capacity - 200 people
- Music limit - until 1am (or 2am with extra fee)
- It is possible to hold a civil or symbolic ceremony - there is also a magnificent Catholic church nearby to hold a religious ceremony
- Villa Durazzo collaborates with an authentic and professional catering service to create the finest Genovese wedding menu options
- For years Villa Durazzo has won awards and is member of the "Great Italian Gardens" for its breathtaking park and gardens
- Just minutes from Portofino!