A 16th century Italian castle surrounded by thousands of olive trees and a sweeping vineyard, Castello Federico’s dream-like atmosphere is one of Apulia's most coveted wine resorts. A refreshing wedding venue that stands out from the traditional masserias in Apulia.
The castle brings the best of both Apulian worlds by being set perfectly into the countryside, while still near the sandy white beaches. A unique, regal and timeless place to hold an unforgettable wedding in Apulia.
The castle's courtyards, lush gardens and endless corridors, allows for stunning reception and ceremony options. Guests can stay in the luxurious rooms of the castle or inside the rustic-chic restructured farmhouse.
The castle is outfitted with historic artwork and unique antiques and the Le Scuderie -the stables, have been restored to create a creative dialogue between ancient and modern architecture. The castle boasts its own on-site farm and wine museum, which will take you through the wine making history of Salento. What else would you expect with over 200 hectors of vineyards?
A place from the past that hosts the future.
- 30 minutes from the Brindisi Airport
- Accommodations up to 30 people in the castle itself (10 rooms available inside the castle + 5 in the farmhouse).
- Max capacity for receptions - 400 guests outdoors and 300 indoors
- Music limit - must end by 2:00am, with possibility of extension
- It is possible to hold a symbolic or civil ceremony on site
- Exclusive services are available, such as in room massages
- Swimming pool, jacuzzis, Turkish baths and outdoor spa area are available to create the most relaxing atmosphere.
- Guests will enjoy the castle's own museum dedicated to the history of wine making in the Salento region
- Wine tasting and gastronomical tours can be organized amongst the original barrels on-site inside the castle's wine cellar.