Rome is known as the eternal city, with a lively metropolitan heart and deep roots in ancient history. With every turn you’ll find historic ruins, world famous landmarks and unique architecture. Located within the ancient Roman walls is the luxurious Villa Aurelia, with its exquisite Baroque architecture, endless gardens and breathtaking view of the city, Villa Aurelia is the perfect place for an unforgettable wedding in Rome.
The villa has various spaces to hold any size wedding, from smaller celebrations to grand affairs. Indoor banquet halls, outdoor terraces and lush Italian gardens are all available and will be exclusively at your disposal. The entire property has been recently restored and is highly sought after for high-level events. Villa Aurelia is the ideal location for a glamorous tailor-made wedding in Rome, and coincidently the perfect spot to vow your eternal love.
One of the city’s most exclusive private venues for a luxury wedding in Rome!
- Located 30 minutes from Rome Fiumicino International Airport
- Music Limit –outdoors until 11:30pm, indoors until 2:00am
- Max capacity for receptions: 450 people
- The villa offers exclusive use of a variety of beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces, including; outdoor Italian gardens, Lemon garden, panoramic terraces, music room, dining room, and various grand banquet halls that are all uniquely decorated and recently restored
- Located minutes away from the center of Rome, world famous museums and landmarks, as well as all the unique aspects that the eternal city has to offer