Sicily has a long and romantic history of nobility, filled with princes, kingdoms and courts. The island is speckled with extravagant palaces, villas and castles, making it a naturally magical location to say “I do”.
One of the most coveted venues is the famous Castello Montefalco. Located just outside Palermo, this 10th century castle boasts extensive outdoor gardens that can all be utilized for a spectacular wedding in Sicily, as well as beautiful indoor rooms that can cater banquets for up to a total 1000 guests.
The castle’s renowned catering service specializes in Sicilian cuisine of high caliber. With an array of options, including a live cooking show, guests will be dazzled by the flavors and presentation of the Castello Montefalco.
Guests will get lost in the breathtaking beauty of this seaside estate, with towers overlooking the skyline, to the seaside terraces and Arabic gardens, this ancient castle offers the ultimate in southern Italian luxury and artistic charm, for that wedding ‘wow factor’.
- Located 50 minutes from the Palermo Airport
- Max capacity for receptions 1000 people (indoors about 300)
- Music limit – until 2:00am
- It is possible to hold both a civil and symbolic ceremony
- Seaside, garden and terrace spaces are available for outdoor ceremony and receptions options, as well as artistically decorated and restored indoor rooms.
- Some of the castle’s key architectural features include: the garden leading down to the sea, The Terrace of the Prince, The Norman Court (Internal Court) with its imposing secular Ficus and the Norman Tower, The Arabic Garden which is embellished with waterways and ornamental plants.
- The castle offers an in-house catering service with a range of wedding menu options, including authentic and traditional Sicilian cuisine.