As the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, Sicily is just kissing the boot of Italy and offers a unique Italian island atmosphere. Boasting ancient Greek ruins, mouthwatering food and unbeatable beaches, Sicily is an enchanting and unexpected region to choose for a luxurious wedding in Italy. As the island is rich in culture and history, you will find some of the most unique and exclusive Italian wedding venues. One of which is the Norman Castle; a castle surrounded by vineyards, olive and citrus groves. This stunning wedding location in Sicily has been the set of various films and photo shoots for decades. Every inch of the castle is curated to exude all the magic of this southern Italian region. The gardens, courtyard, historic wine cellar, tower and winery can all be utilized to create the most lavish wedding ceremony and reception.
The castle’s catering service will work with you to personalize special Sicilian wedding menus, including consultations with the winery’s sommelier to find the perfect wines to pair with your cuisine and to say ‘salute’ with!
- Located 45 minutes from the Catania Airport
- Max capacity for receptions – 180 people
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony or we can bring a civil celebrant on location
- The castle offers stunning indoor and outdoor spaces to design your Sicilian wedding. Sites include: The Towers Court, The Memories Court, The Ancient Millstone – a beautiful indoor hall, characterized by an old limestone winery from the late seventeenth and The Historic Garden – it is the oldest and one of the most fascinating parts of the estate due to lush Sicilian flora.
- Accommodations - three rooms are available inside the castle for guests to stay. Other options are close by.
- The Castle’s winery offers private tasting and tours all around the property.