A true Sicilian location and a piece of authentic island history, the luxurious Villa Regale had its Hollywood debut in the cult classic film, The Godfather III. The historic villa exudes the epitome of Sicilian luxury. It boasts limitless outdoor space with its vast gardens, olive groves and fields of fruit, as well as indoor spaces decorated in the classic Italian island style. Three large indoor halls are available while the entire property overlooks the famous Lemon Riviera, leaving no shortage of photo opts all around the estate.
This location is perfect to enjoy and take advantage of the colorful Sicilian days and the long warm nights for an unparalleled wedding experience.
The air of ‘Magna Grecia’ is all around this historic villa, with a view of the Mediterranean Sea in the front and the mountainous Etna volcano in the back; every moment at Villa Regale is just magical.
- Located 40 minutes from the Catania Airport
- Max capacity for receptions indoors 180 people, outdoors no limit
- Music limit – until 2:00am
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony or we can bring a civil celebrant on site
- Built in the 19th century, the villa has maintained its original elegance and has 3 beautiful indoor halls available for wedding receptions: The Hall of Mirrors, The Winter Garden - a hall overlooking the garden, and the grand Hall of Busts.
- The one-of-a-kind Sicilian skyline surrounds the villa, including the famous Etna volcano, the Mediterranean sea and fields and fields of citrus groves
- Reception Capacity - No limit outdoor space, up to 180 people indoor room