Set inside a former ancient Dominican monastery, the 5-star Luxury hotel has one of the most unique panoramic views in Italy. It faces the majestic volcano - Mount Etna. Not only does the surreal energy of the volcano leave the visitors breathless, the palace itself is extremely charming. With ancient cloisters, grand Salas and a beautiful Italian garden, the Palace is a one-of-a-kind venue to host a wedding in Sicily.
Housing a Michelin star restaurant, as well as an additional two restaurants, the palace will help to create the most memorable mouth-watering Sicilian wedding menu.
The hotel also offers its own private beach in Taormina, where guests can enjoy relaxing in the Mediterranean sun.
The sheer size and setting of this former monastery is what makes this Sicily wedding venue truly unique. It's the perfect location for an extravagant and unforgettable wedding in Taormina.
- Located 50 minutes from the Catania airport
- Max capacity - 350 people
- The palace has a variety of suite and room options, (105 in total) with some that include mini-private pools, extravagant terraces and exceptional decor
- Spaces around the palace to host your Sicilian wedding include; Sala Chiesa, Sala degli Specchi, Sala Due Colonne, the Ancient Cloister, the Main Cloister and massive Italian Garden
- Music limit - outdoor by 11:30pm - indoor until 3:00am
- 3 on-site restaurants - one with a two star Michelin status
- Amenities; exclusive beach club (reserved only for the hotel's clientele), spa offering multiple treatments and services, tennis court, fitness centre and outdoor pool
- Minutes away from the stunning Taormina centre and sandy Mediterranean beaches