Located within a 600-hectare estate, with views over the Apuane Alps and the Garfagnana valley, this First Class Resort & Spa is where luxurious modern design meets nature’s organic colors, scents and shapes in the breathtaking Tuscan countryside. This venue is the ideal place for a grand getaway wedding in Tuscany and particularly suited for an Indian wedding in Italy!
With vast spaces and all the exclusive amenities you can imagine, your wedding guests will be transported into a Tuscan paradise. The state-of-the-art Beauty Spa and Wellness Center offers a wide range of treatments and services, while the multiple restaurants and bars serve up unique culinary creations using traditional ingredients.
A beautiful panoramic garden is available for your wedding ceremony – and your Tuscany wedding reception can be held under the stars in the resorts own square!
Whether you envision your big day poolside overlooking the valley, or inside a grand Italian salon, this venue can host up to 900 people – ideal for larger celebrations. Known as one of the most romantic places in the world, the First Class Resort and Spa will turn into your own Tuscan paradise for a once in a lifetime wedding in Italy.
- Located in the North of Tuscany, 1 hour and a half from the Florence airport, 45 minutes from Pisa Airport
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony and a civil ceremony
- Music Limit – outdoors until 11:30pm and indoors - no limit
- Max capacity for receptions: 900 people
- The hotel has 180 rooms including: classic, superior, executive, deluxe, balcony deluxe, junior suite, suite, presidential suite and penthouse. Each room is spacious and with a spectacular view of the Serchio Valley mountains.
- There is everything for your wedding: including 11 halls and the Salone Pascoli, ready to host any event up to 900 people – perfect for grand wedding celebrations.
- Located near the medieval city of Lucca, where famous landmarks and museums, as well as plenty of gastronomic tours, are readily available.
- The resort and spa offer various treatments and massages, food and wine tastings and many outdoor activities.