Surrounded by 9 hectares of botanical gardens, the prestigious Villa Grabau exudes pure opulence. Filled entirely with period pieces, stunning artwork and lush flora, this magnificent villa mixes elegance and romance all into one stunning wedding venue in Tuscany.
Minutes away from the beautiful Italian city Lucca, Villa Grabau is in the perfect position where the rustic Tuscan landscape morphs into the perfectly manicured grounds.
The park and gardens are entirely available to create a fairytale wedding in Tuscany. The Park is divided into several architectural gardens, composed by ancient trees and true arboreal rarities. You can choose to hold your civil ceremony in the botanical gardens or in the outdoor Box Hedge Theatre, which is formally used for concerts and summer plays.
For the reception, celebrate in the Lemonhouse or in one of the villa's stunning ballrooms.
Villa Grabau offers the most regal accommodations for your guests, with rooms spanning through three attached villas and a Bed and Breakfast, which all have private swimming pools and lush gardens. Guests can choose between the Casa di Orazio, La Stalletta or the Casa di Annadora.
Choosing Villa Grabau for your wedding in Tuscany is opting for excellence and an unforgettable experience.
- 30 minutes from Pisa international airport
- Max Capacity - 300 people
- It is possible to hold a civil and symbolic ceremony
- The property has three guest houses to accommodate up to 50 people for accommodation, the Annadora House, the Orazio House, the Stalletta and also a B&B.
- The Lemonhouse, botanical gardens, the Box Hedge Theatre and the villa's two central banquet halls are all available to host your dream wedding in Tuscany.
- Private pools, lush gardens filled with botanical wonders grace the grounds of the Casa di Orazio, La Stalletta and the Casa di Annadora guests houses
- Minutes away from Lucca, beautiful museums, historic landscapes and many typical restaurants and shops