If you didn’t know better you might feel as if you are overlooking Lake Como!
Villa Manfredi is an exclusive historic private residence dating back to the 19th century, unique in Tuscany for its fascinating beauty and marvelous lakefront. Situated in the vicinity of Lucca it has hosted many important events in its 150 plus years of history. The villa is immersed in a protected nature park in a stunning setting with secular trees.
The estate (35,000 square meters) of Villa Manfredi enjoys considerably lakefront spaces offering water views for both ceremony AND reception. At night, lit by fairy lights the atmosphere is absolutely magical! The villa does not offer accommodation for guests, but there are plenty of options very close by.
- Luxury apartment for the newlyweds is available – with lake views
- Maximum capacity outdoors for events is 200
- Belvedere terrace with boat house – lovely for photos
- Large pavilion by the lake in case of bad weather holding up to 170
- Music is possible until midnight, then volumes must be lowered
- It is possible to hold a civil ceremony on site
- Catholic weddings are not possible in this area