Villa Patrizia - 15th Century Villa
The views!!! At the doorstep of Florence, overlooking an incredible panorama is this Historical 15th Villa. The property has been lovingly restored and is impeccably maintained by the family. Though close to Florence, the villa is surrounded by lush countryside, olive groves and vineyards.......a green, peaceful oasis where wild game can often be seen.
The Villa is a residence with regular beautifully appointed bedrooms but also offers large self-catering apartments providing the best services and comfort allowing you and your guests to experience Tuscan hospitality and the local lifestyle. Every possible comfort has been considered......from a heated pool to magnificent gardens and the possibility to participate in wine tours and cooking classes. This is one of the most versatile venues in the Florence area.
MAIN PROPERTY FEATURES
- Monumental Italian style gardens.
- Belvedere terrace overlooking a breathtaking panorama of the Chianti hills.
- The terrace offers an elegant canopy in case of bad weather. Can host up to 120 standing or 100 seated.
- Ancient wine cellar for wine/olive oil tastings and dinners
- Original antique pizza oven for pizza parties
- Enclosed Orangerie/gazebo for receptions for up to 110 guests seated, with air-conditioning.
- Amphitheater for ceremonies and open bar - holds up to 150 guests.
- Steam bath/Jacuzzi
- Private chapel - holds maximum of 30 standing.
- Swimming pool is open from April to October surrounded by large garden with ancient canopy.
- Self serviced apartments with kitchenette/microwave oven, electric kettle, kitchenware, direct phone, Satellite TV, air conditioning, and safe.
TOTAL ROOMS - 14 divided by ROOMS and APARTMENTS
Total of 10 apartments
ROOMS - 4
1 Single, 1 Double, 1 Double Deluxe and the Royal suite are offered.
- Receptions are catered by outside catering.
- Maximum capacity is 120 for receptions. Around the swimming pool up to 170 people seated; in the Orangerie up to 110 people seated.
- A rental fee applies to use the villa for wedding receptions/ceremonies.
- A first night is gifted in the Royal Suite for the bride and groom which
- Music must end at midnight.