A more perfect location could not have been dreamed up. This Tuscan villa is set in a panoramic position rising 500 meters above sea level close to San Gimignano and Florence. Dating back to the 1600's the property is comprised of a stunning villa with apartments surrounded by additional guesthouses. The style is that of an elegant Tuscan residence.
Although the entire structure offers every possible comfort and modern convenience the restoration was done respecting the villa's origins. The 17th century villa is ideal for weddings; allowing the bride, family and friends to stay in one location together enjoying the beautiy of the surrounding countryside. The gardens would be perfect for the cocktail hour, while the indoor hall with beautiful vaulted arches is a one of a kind wedding reception venue.
Civil weddings are possible outside in the gardens!
The 14 apartments accommodate 2 to 8 persons and are also furnished in traditional Tuscan style. Each has a private outdoor space and private entrance. The interior of the villa offers 8 elegant double rooms.
- This Tuscan villa with apartments and guesthouses combined sleeps between 80 to 100 people total.
- Swimming pool for adults and another swimming pool for children.
- 8 double bedrooms elegantly furnished with original antiques and rugs in the main Villa.
- 14 individual apartments/guest houses with private entrance and green area.
- Large reception rooms.
- Garden and park.
- Large hall with vaulted arches and beautiful brick ceilings for larger receptions and dancing.
- Civil ceremonies permitted outside in the gardens.
- Cooking lessons available.
- Dancing and music possible.
- Civil ceremony outdoors possible!
- Horseback riding
The villa's front gardens are perfect for a cocktail hour and light bites. Then the formal, seated reception can continue indoors in the beautiful indoor hall with arches. The hall is spacious enough to allow for dancing during the reception. Catering is arranged by the DIW team and menus are created to your specifications as are table arrangements and the choice of linens.
The beautiful Church of St. Augustine in San Gimignano is the perfect setting for your Tuscany Catholic ceremony. San Gimignano also celebrates civil ceremonies in a spectacular civil hall but civil weddings are certainly possible directly at the villa as are Protestant or symbolic.