The Castello Serravalle is located at the top of a marvelous medieval town and is one of Tuscany’s jewels. The splendid manor is in the heart of the famous Crete Senesi and within minutes you will be able to visit San Gimignano, Chianti’s vineyards and the famous town of Montalcino, where the famous Brunello wine is made. Siena’s treasures are also just a few minutes away.
The castle is located in a typical village and offers you the opportunity of experiencing a real slice of authentic Tuscan life. The venue and estate have been transformed into a grand, fully renovated residence of the highest standards.
Castle guests will be able to enjoy a vast park with ancient trees that embrace part of the historic village center. There is a pool that overlooks the hills and countryside, a tennis court and other amenities including a bar and restaurant. Nearby there are famous natural springs and spas that can be visited/
The castle is available for exclusive hire.
On the grounds there is also a private villa that can be rented. It offers three bedrooms and four bathrooms and is self-catering. Amenities include: a kitchen with large dining area and each bedroom has a separate entrance. Breakfast and daily maid service is possible for an additional charge.
Accommodation: minimum of 2 nights required
- The rooms are available in various types, from double rooms to the Deluxe Suite, located on the top floor of the tower with a private access to the panoramic terrace from which you can enjoy a 360 ° view of the Tuscan countryside.
- 20 elegant rooms (40 people based on double occupancy)
- Bathrooms are in luxury Italian marble and oversized
- Maximum room occupancy is 50 guests if all sofa-beds and rollaway are used. Maximum for in-house food service is 70 guests.
- Included in the two-night package is the use of outdoor grounds for one day of event.
- Use of grounds is exclusive and can include loggia area, lower terrace underneath chestnut trees or around the swimming pool.
- Private villa with 3 bedrooms/4 baths; self-catering
- The Castle grounds offer many beautiful areas; a symbolic ceremony can be arranged in the gardens overlooking the castle and the swimming pool; the gardens are on many different levels with planters, gravels and lawns.
- In case of rain there is a back up plan in the interior halls for up to 70 guests which is the maximum capacity for events
- After the ceremony, guests will be invited for a canape buffet at the swimming pool , followed by a seated dinner
- A marquee outside is not permitted
- The outdoor spaces include areas that are already paved for dancing
- Putdoor music is allowed until 12:30am