Once a medieval village, this stunning Resort located in the heart of Tuscany is a tranquil hideaway full of history, preserved across a 1,100-hectare estate. Featuring a spa with thermal waters, an 18-hole golf course, restaurants, bars, lush gardens and authentic experiences. The luxurious Tuscan accommodations provide the perfect backdrop to an unforgettable destination wedding in Tuscany. This venue has numerous indoor and outdoor sites perfect for any season, including a vast panoramic terrace with gazebo, elegant banquet hall, poolside lounge, a top class onsite restaurant and a antique staging post, perfect for a traditional or countryside setup. Designing an extraordinary destination wedding is a dream at this first class Resort, where both the interior and the exterior of the exclusive venue encompass the passion and natural beauty of the southern Tuscan countryside.
- Located 70 minutes from the Florence Airport
- Max capacity for receptions – 250 people
- All 101 rooms and suites are spread across various buildings in two medieval hamlets offering additional flexibility when planning a large wedding.
- It is possible to hold a symbolic and civil ceremony.
- Various indoor and outdoor locations are available to create a personalized itinerary of your wedding ceremony and reception. Including; large banquet hall, restaurant, outdoor courtyard, terrace and gazebo, as well as the ancient staging post.
- Onsite wellness spa with thermal waters and beauty treatments available.
- The resort’s own restaurant and bars serve authentic Tuscan and Italian delicacies, as well as world-class wines sources from the area.
- The location is ideal for exploring Tuscany, with the surrounding UNESCO sites of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and the famous San Galgano Abbey just a short car ride away.