A rural paradise hidden in the Tuscan hills, the 17th century Villa Caterina offers the ultimate in rustic Italian chic. Set within 600 acres of Tuscan olive groves, the entire property is composed of; the main villa, the farmhouse and the cottages - all are perfect to host a large number of guests for your wedding in Tuscany. The villa is famous for its gorgeous Italian gardens which are perfect for an outdoor Tuscany wedding ceremony or reception.
Each indoor hall is unique and adorned with traditional furniture, 17th century frescoes and period accessories. The main indoor hall with stone vaulted ceilings is perfect for a plan B or for the party and dancing.
Accommodation is provided in rooms and apartments, each unique! The villa and estate can sleep about 100 guests.
Ideally located in the heart of Chianti Classico, this area is great for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, jogging, and in the summer months guests can relax by the outdoor swimming pool. If your preference is a wedding in Siena, the villa is only 20 minutes from the great medieval town!
The picturesque Tuscan countryside and one-of-a-kind private villa provide the perfect backdrop for a gorgeous wedding in Tuscany.
- 1 hour from Florence, 20 minutes from Siena
- There is a small Catholic chapel on-side for ceremonies
- Max capacity for receptions - 120 people
- Sleeps over 100 people in total. The villa sleeps up to 30 guests, while the farmhouse has room for 56 guests and the cottages (made up of various apartments) can sleep 21 guests
- Music limit - 1am - with exclusive use until 2am
- Various locations around the venue to hold the ceremony and reception. The Wedding Hall, Grey hall and sitting room decorated with antique frescoes are the indoor locations available. The Italian garden and courtyard are beautiful outdoor options
- Fresh and traditional Tuscan/ Italian catering service
- The villa produces its own wine and olive oil which can be incorporated into your menu
- The private Tuscan villa is in close proximity to the most popular cities and towns in the area- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Florence, and Arezzo.