Whether you are a history buff, a long time Tuscany lover, or just someone who appreciates old world luxury and breathtaking beauty, the Castello di Vicarello is easily one of the most enchanting wedding venues in Tuscany.
Located in the southern area of the region, the unique position of the castle grants it access to the sunny seaside coast of Tuscany, as well as being close to famous renaissance towns like Pisa, Florence and Siena.
With the idyllic location of 350 meters above sea level, the castle offers unparalleled views over the rustic Tuscan landscape and the Tyrrhenian Sea. This 900 year old historic venue is the perfect Tuscany wedding location all year round, boasting fresh florals in springtime, cool seaside breezes in the summer months, and an abundant autumn harvest season for vineyards, olive groves and forest mushrooms – not to mention the surrounding landscape shifting to spectacular autumn colors.
Castello di Vicarello can be adapted to any size and style of wedding. With plenty of ancient churches close by or beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces available, it is possible to have both a symbolic or civil ceremony at the castle. We have civil celebrants that can come to any wedding venue in Tuscany.
Various courtyards, terraces, gardens and banquet halls are at your disposal to create a fairytale Tuscany wedding.
There’s no shortage of entertainment options for guests, with gorgeous Tuscan beaches minutes away, truffle hunting, wine tastings, fruit harvests and much more.
The castle offers an exclusive catering service from its in-house renowned restaurant, as well as a custom wine cellar and luxurious accommodations; the entire estate can turn into your personalized wedding wonderland.
- Located 2 hours and 30 minutes from Florence and Pisa (both have international airports)
- Max capacity for receptions 200 people
- It is possible to hold a civil and symbolic ceremony for the civil we will bring the celebrant
- It is possible to have the entire castle exclusively for your wedding (minimum of 2 nights)
- Music Limit – No limit
- The castle can host up to 22 people throughout various rooms, suites and detached villas. There are several close hotels nearby for added accommodations.
- Castello di Vicarello prides itself in having various activities and entertainment options for guests, including hiking and biking tours, award winning wine tastings, cooking classes, truffle hunting, horseback riding, harvests, leather workshops and much more. You can tailor an activity to your wedding day specifically for your guests.
- The castle is in the perfect location to visit nearby beaches and ancient towns filled with lively history, shopping and much more.