Imagine a backdrop of vines, olive trees and endless sky, and picture yourself and your guests celebrating the most important day of your life.
Conti di San Bonifacio can make this into a reality at their stunning estate in Tuscany.
The elegant wedding halls and idyllic gardens overlooking vineyards and hills with the most amazing sunset views are the perfect backdrop for your Tuscany wedding reception.
Voted by Martha Stewart Weddings amongst the top destinations wedding venues in Tuscany and Italy, Conti di San Bonifacio – Wine Resort has been featured in many wedding magazine and blogs.
Designed and built by local craftsmen in the traditional Tuscan style, Conti di San Bonifacio is the perfect Tuscan gem equipped with it’s own restaurant and organic garden.
With awe-inspiring views of the countryside surrounded by vineyards, guests will enjoy a variety of activities and excursions, there definitely is never a dull moment at Conti di San Bonifacio. A wine resort to celebrate your wedding under the Tuscan sun.
- 2 hours from the Florence Airport, 1.5 hrs from the Pisa International Airport
- Max capacity for receptions - 130 guests (with marquee)
- Indoor capacity for receptions – 80 guests
- It is possible to hold a civil or symbolic ceremony
- No limits for the music
- The seven room resort can accommodate up to 20 guests with extra beds
- The on-site spa has various treatments and services such as; ayurvedic treatments, shatsu or deep tissue massage
- Conti di San Bonifacio offers an array of exclusive activities, such as; cooking school, wine and olive oil tastings, archery lessons, hillside yoga, Vespa rentals, as well as unique wine activities like the 'Blend Your Own Wine' course and 'Celebration of Spumante'
- BBQ Welcome Dinner or poolside aperitifs can be arranged
- It is located perfectly to visit the Tuscany countryside and for outdoor activities, such as biking and hiking, or just relaxing poolside