Ascending up the Tuscan hills in the famous Chianti wine region, and entering into this gorgeous estate, you'll be stunned by how the open concept architecture takes advantage of the breath-taking views of the rolling hills. The large terraces and loggia, lush Italian gardens, elegant banquet halls and antique cellars create an ambience of pure bliss. From day to night, guests will have no better setting to catch amazing sunset views and starry night skies, for an amazing and very elegant wedding in Tuscany.
Along with the tower suite, the nearby resort (just five minutes from the villa), offers the bride, groom and guests charming accommodations. Tennis court, swimming pool and on-site lake are just some of the features offered.
The attention to detail, from the 17th century tower overlooking the flower gardens, to the statues in the loggia, to the decor in the indoor halls, make Villa Beatrice a hilltop paradise. This naturally gifted location will guarantee a memorable wedding in Tuscany!
- 50 minutes from Florence
- It is possible to hold a civil and symbolic ceremony
- Luxury accommodations (five minutes from the venue) offer private apartments, suites and villas.
- The bride and groom can stay on-side in the renowned Tower Suite.
- Max Capacity - 200 people
- Music limit - 1:00am
- The villa offers several spaces, both internal and external, including the loggia and terraces, adorned Italian garden and pool, antique cellar, Hall of Roses, Hall of Queen Helen, Hall of Mirrors and Hall of the Fireplace.
- Located in the heart of Italy's most famous wine regions, the area is ideal for wine tasting, gastronomic tours, hiking and many other outdoor activities