One of Chianti’s gems – a true magnificent villa with many unique features that make this venue stand alone. Not many villas in the world can boast a background of Chianti vineyards, scents of luscious olive trees and ancient architecture, or to put it simply, to offer the true taste of Tuscany.
The villa is located near Florence, perched on top of the rolling hills and has been recently restored to full splendor. And splendid it is! The villa boasts very unique architecture and interiors – definitely not the usual thing. Panoramic terraces and gardens are ideal settings for ceremony and receptions and the infinity pool is a dream!
With an artfully decorated interior, a world-class wine cellar and serene poolside gardens, Villa Corbinaia is anything but ‘rustic’. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor celebrations, Villa Corbinaia has 3 stunning reception halls; Sala Rossa, Sala Camino and Sala delle Colonne, as well as multiple breathtaking panoramic terraces that can host very large events.
Offering the endless beauty of Tuscany fused with lavish luxury, Villa Corbinaia is an Italian wedding location that is sure to take everyone’s breath away.
- Located 40 minutes from the Florence
- Max capacity for receptions – 200 people inside, no limit outside
- The villa can accommodate 16 in rooms/suites plus an additional 2 in the Honeymoon Nest when available.
- Music limit – until 1:00am
- It is possible to hold both a civil and symbolic ceremony
- The villa offers stunning indoor and outdoor spaces for your Tuscany wedding celebration. With 3 grand halls available, as well as outdoor terraces and poolside gardens.
- The villa offers vineyard and olive grove tours, as well as excellent wine and olive oil tastings, and is in perfect proximity to enjoy all of the wonders of Tuscany and Florence.