The magnificent Hotel Danieli is one of the premier Venice wedding venues enjoying spectacular views of the islands and Gran Canal. It overlooks the Palazzo Ducale and is only a few steps away from the Bridge of Sighs and the iconic Saint Mark’s square.
The three palaces which comprise the hotel date from the 14th, 17th and 19th Centuries: Palazzo Dandolo in Venetian Gothic style, once home to the noble Dandolo family; Palazzo Casa Nuova, previously the city’s treasury; and Palazzo Danieli Excelsior. From its romantic rooms with balconies guests can admire the views of the lagoon. Without a doubt this is one of the finest wedding venues in Venice.
- The gorgeous Renaissance from the Renaissance-inspired Marco Polo banqueting rooms on the ground floor of Palazzo Danieli Excelsior holds 200 participants guests. A dance floor with live music may be set up in the adjoining hall.
- The terrace of Restaurant Terrazza Danieli holds up to 140 guests with the exclusive use of the panoramic terrace (granted on rare occasions for exceptional events)
- Private wedding banquets are possible for smaller evens for up to 40 guests in the Sala Ducale – which enjoys glorious views of the Palazzo dei Dogi.
- Symbolic ceremonies are possible on site
- Music is possible in the Marco Polo hall until midnight
- Maximum capacity for events is 200 guests