What could be more romantic than celebrating your Venice wedding on an a romantic island? The San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice is located on the private Island of San Clemente in Venice, only 10 minutes distance from Piazza San Marco.
The boat ride is a highlight of your experience as it covers spectacular scenery of the history of Venice. Exclusivity is key here since the San Clemente Island is a private island and cannot be reached with public transportation. This is a very special retreat.
The luxury 5 star hotel on the island offers marvelous landscapes, magical views across the Venetian waters and plenty of old world charm. The island is a hidden gem – secluded and tranquil in the very heart of the Venetian lagoon yet only a few minutes from the famous Piazza San Marco.
The hotel offers many outdoor spaces to celebrate both ceremony and reception with amazing views including gardens, terraces and a six hectare park with centuries old trees. A perfect setting for a Venice wedding ceremony overlooking the lagoon!
- A variety of luxury rooms and suites are available – beautifully decorated with luxury fabrics, precious materials and antiques
Mediterranean gardens, panoramic terraces, ancient church and amazing interiors – there are so many options for whatever size event you might be planning from 20 to 500 guests!
- Maximum capacity is between 300 to 500 depending on which parts of the gardens or terraces are used
- Indoor halls are available for Plan B – max capacity is 300.
- Outdoor music must stop at 11:00pm – indoors at 2:00am
- Ceremony: symbolic ceremonies can be held in the Romanesque San Clemente Church (150 max guests) or in the island's lavish gardens or in the Terraces or Courtyard
- Intimate receptions can be held in the Sacristy for up to 20
- A variety of reception options are available in four different dreamy gardens ranging from capacity for 180 to 500 guests.
- Cocktail hour: in the sunset gardens or in the Courtyard or at the Terraces
- Reception dinner: in the Natural Garden or at the Terraces. In case of poor weather, the hotel offers variety of indoor settings for wedding reception for 90 to 180 guests
- After dinner party: San Polo Ballroom