One of Venice's grandest luxury hotels, the St. Regis of Venice is directly on the Grand Canal and only a few minute's stroll from the Piazza San Marco. From its terraces and restaurants you will enjoy views that span from St. George's Island to the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church and more. As you enter its doors, you will be enveloped by an ambiance of regal luxury, spacious salons and recently renovated guestrooms and suites - some of which have the largest and finest terraces in Venice.
These terraces are available for a symbolic wedding ceremony offering stunning views of the lagoon...
Two restaurants: formal and informal serve authentic Venetian specialties artistically presented.
• A variety of ceremony venues inside the hotel's elegant salons or Canal view terraces.
• The Canaletto room can hold up to 110 for a reception
• 2 restaurants: formal and informal dining. An informal Venetian bacaro style restaurant serving delicious "cicheti" and a magnificent dining room for once in a lifetime events.
• Outside dining during the warmer months on a panoramic terrace overlooking the Grand Canal.
• In-Room Spa treatments
• Afternoon tea served in the Bar Tiepolo
• Fully equipped, workout gym
• An elegant bar from which you can admire the evening panorama, canal side.
• Water sports, tennis, golfing are possible nearby
Ceremony and Reception
A variety of private terraces are available for a stunning outdoor ceremony and reception for small groups ranging from 2 to 14 to include cocktail style set up and butler service for the entire event. For larger groups, there are two restaurants - a formal dining room which in summertime also serves outside, and an informal venue.
Catholic, Jewish, Civil and Protestant ceremonies can be celebrated in various outstanding locations in the heart of Venice, contact the Distinctive Italy team for options.