In the very heart of the city's historic center, this noble residence is a gorgeous location for a wedding ceremony and reception in Verona. It is possible to hold a legally binding civil ceremony on the property, either outside in the wonderful gardens or in one of the stunning grand halls. The Palazzo dates back to the 1700's and its interiors are decorated with elaborate frescoes, carvings and stuccoes by famous artists such as Filippo Maccari (1725-1800), Francesco Lorenzi (1723-1787) and Lorenzo Pavia (1741-1764). Arches and majestic doorways create a regal atmosphere.
But we are particularly entranced by the amazing gardens - which viewed from the upper balconies are enchanting. You would never imagine upon entering that such a wide, green expanse could be hidden behind the palazzo's gates. The gardens are ideal for outdoor ceremonies, cocktails or a reception. And if that were not enough, adjacent to the gardens are the ancient cellars -perfect for dancing the night away to your heart's content with wonderful acoustics. In short, this palace has everything you could ever desire for a royal wedding!
- The Palace is in very fine condition; first rate.
- Rental fee plus per person catering fee.
- Civil ceremonies can be held in this location: indoors or outdoors.
- Dancing is possible in the cellars.
- Indoor Spaces:
- Min 20 people seated
- Max 300 people seated
- Main hall max 120 people seated
- Very fine and impressive entrance which leads to the gardens and to the palace rooms.
- 1,000 sq meters of well kept gardens shaded by secular trees.
- From the main Grand hall (over 100 sqm) it is possible to get to the noble floor where you can visit six frescoed rooms adorned with ancient furniture, whose surface varies from 35 to 70 sqm.
- In case of rain, it is possible to access the cellars from within the palace.
- Dramatic, grand staircase surrounded by incredible frescoes and arches.
- Wardrobe section for checking coats.
Our team will assist you in selecting menus and catering to create the atmosphere of your dreams. The Palace is particularly romantic bathed in candlelight. Table disposition can range from a grand, long Imperial to round tables. In summertime receptions can be held in the garden with cocktails on the terrace which enjoys a bird's eye view of the park.
Your civil wedding in Verona can be held in the palace gardens or indoor halls to give you the freedom of holding your wedding event in one single location. The Distinctive Italy Weddings team will assist in making all legal and paperwork arrangements on your behalf. Symbolic or Protestant religious blessings can also be held on site.