Dear Sarah and Rosanna,
Firstly and foremost we would like to thank you for the wonderful and spotless service throughout all of these months. Our wedding was way better than we could have ever dreamed and none of it would have been possible without your expert advice and endless efforts (and patience 😊).
- Venue: L'Andana was denifitely the best place in the entire world we could possible have our wedding. It was even prettier than the pictures you showed. Those landscapes and hills and olive groves and vineyards... during our morning jogs around the property we would wonder how fortunate we were to have ended up there. Because none of it was in the pictures. The property is absolutely gorgeous, rooms are dreamy, towels, beds, pillows and bathrobes are so fluffy... their spa is amazing and we loved how all of our days were concentrated around the pool. Our families and guests gathered there and we truly felt at home. So thank you for understanding the spirit of where we would like to celebrate our weekend and for being able to convert it into the perfect venue.
- Service: we are still in complete awe with the L'Andana staff. They were always present, no matter how late we went to sleep and how early we woke up, always super kind and thoughtful, happy and perky. We were treated like royalty and are very thankful for their kindness. And of course your wedding planning services were just as spotless and remarkable - you were tireless and definitely the perfect planner for us. Always so kind and understanding with our crazy schedule and senseles requests, going out of your way so many times to make us happy. We appreciate so much all you've done for us!
- Food: oh my god, the food! Everything was perfect and delicious, even for me as a celiac! So thanks once again for making sure even my part of the meals was taken care of, this means a lot to me. But speaking generally, everything was really stuff of the dreams. From breakfast everyday that had all delicious options possible, to the canapés in the cocktail and the pizza which was the most delicious crust everyone has ever had, to the gala dinner that was absolutely amazing (by the way I've never had ravioli - seriously, nobody was ever able to make me gluten free ravioli. this was unbelievable!!). All our guests and family are still complimenting every single detail of the food until today.
- Wine: I particularly LOVED their vermentino. Can't get over it. I really didn't expect much of it, so it exceeded all expectations by far!
- Band: this was such a HUGE success! It is actually hard to point out one single aspect of the weekend that was the biggest success, but the band was definitely among it. So thank you so much for your efforts on sourcing it! Their playlist was perfect, and I could tell they worked hard to play most of the songs we requested, even if they didn't know them (we saw them reading the lyrics while they sang, that was too cute!!).
- Decor: beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! it was a dream to see everything as we walked by. all sights were simply perfect. it's too bad that things go by so fast. i wish those days could go by in slow motion so i could enjoy how pretty and perfect everything was. i can't wait to see the pictures!!
Yes, do list our emails as references. We will be happy to help.
In sum, everything was absolutely perfect. We can't thank you enough!
Oh and you have my mother's total approval as a wedding planner and mother of the bride. She loved everything and said she wouldn't have done a better job herself!
Once again, grazie mille!
Marcella and Thiago