Few places in the world are as unique and romantic as the city of Venice. One could get lost in the canals, lagoons and one-of-a-kind Venetian architecture of the city.
If you're imagining a glamorous wedding in Venice, we have the perfect place - Palazzo Paolini, a seventeenth century palace. The renowned Palazzo’s fine Gothic facade overlooks the canal of San Stin and has been preserved intact, and is surmounted by elegant obelisks dating from the seventeenth century.
All the rooms of the palazzo are frescoed or decorated with stuccoes by the greatest artists of the period, such as Antonio Pellegrini, Jacopo Guarana, Abbondio Stazio and Amigoni, just to name a few. The palace has many beautiful indoor banquet rooms, perfect for both the ceremony and reception. The grand salons Portego, the garden, Sala Archivio, Sala Amigoni and Sala Cinese are all available and can be adapted to any style of wedding.
What makes this palazzo so unique is that the family still runs and lives in the palace, maintaining the authenticity and original beauty. The family can be traced back to its very early origins having played a part in Venetian history, and they are, needless to say, fully equipped to host a lavish wedding in Venice.
- 30 minutes from the Venice International Airport
- Max capacity for receptions - 200 people
- Outdoor gardens in a beautiful courtyard for ceremonies and aperitifs
- Music Limit - until 2:00am, additional hours are possible at extra charges
- Special soundproof discotheque with complete sound system set up
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony or we can provide a civil officiant to come to the venue
- Various banquet halls, garden and courtyard spaces are all available to organize your wedding
- The palace is an experienced event host, it is fully equipped with facilities such as chairs, covers, table linens and lighting
- The palace is located perfectly in the centre of Venice, close to all attractions, luxury hotels, restaurants and local shops