Known as the ‘hidden treasure’ of the Amalfi Coast, Ravello is one of the most charming and romantic towns for an Italy wedding. For many couples, getting married on the Amalfi Coast is a ‘no brainer’, but the important choice is exactly which venue and where, since there are so many beautiful options. Choosing to have your wedding in Ravello means having access to some of the most luxurious and award-winning Amalfi Coast wedding venues.
One of these unbeatable locations is the historic Villa Cimbrone. What for centuries was a 12th century aristocratic residence is now the exclusive luxury Villa Cimbrone, boasting the best views of the Mediterranean Sea and just one hour from bustling and beautiful Naples. This Amalfi Coast 5-star villa offers its guests understated elegance and unique, individual accommodations and services. Choosing to celebrate your wedding in Italy here means choosing ‘the’ VIP spot on the Mediterranean coast. The park and gardens are world renown and visited by thousands each year for their incredible beauty. Ancient statues and architecture make this a once in a lifetime setting!
With a renowned Michelin starred on-site restaurant, specializing in southern Italian delicacies and refined Mediterranean cuisine, as well as an impeccably curated wine list, your Amalfi Coast wedding menu is sure to impress your guests and delight the palate!
The villa offers various venue options to hold a ceremony and celebrate your wedding, including access to the magnificent ancient crypt and the spectacular gardens, overlooking the sea. The hotel staff is fully prepared to personalize the venue to fit your dream Italian wedding and make it into a reality.
- 1 hour from Naples International Airport
- Max capacity for receptions – 150/160 people
- 19 rooms and luxury suites available, including many types of rooms, superior, deluxe, junior and specialty suites, all with unique views and details: the Greta Garbo suite is one of the favorites for brides!
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony or a protestant ceremony
- Various menu options – specializing in traditional dishes from the Campania region, as well as an on-site sommelier service
- Music limit – until midnight (12am), if using the hotel exclusively – until 1am
- The hotel offers exclusive services such as; helicopter service and helipad, solarium, massage services, open-air swimming pool and hydro massage, laundry service, techno gym fitness center, bodyguard service, hostess service, transfer service, babysitting service, and much more
- Romantic Tea Gardens and Seaview Gardens for your ceremony
- Possibility of renting the amazing Belvedere Terrace for cocktails!
- Multiple indoor and outdoor locations available to hold the ceremony and reception, including the ornately decorated Events Hall, the intimate Convention Hall, expansive park and gardens with stunning sea views
- Ideally located to visit stunning seaside villages, historic Salerno and ancient Pompeii