Passion – Experience – Italian Flair
Italy Wedding Planners turning dreams into reality since 1997
Distinctive Italy designs one of a kind, exclusive “couture” events in specially selected venues throughout the country. We craft each event with detail and care to create the Italian wedding of your dreams.
We chose Distinctive Italy Weddings based on your website and all the beautiful weddings posted there. We had no real way of knowing how legitimate you were and whether or not everything would be delivered as promised. We just closed our eyes, crossed our fingers and said "let's do this.” I am happy to report we were not disappointed. Not only were we not disappointed, we were blown away! Honestly, everything was perfect. And I'm a perfectionist. When we first started looking at your website, I thought that all the weddings were too beautiful -- almost staged. I was prepared to be a bit disappointed with our final product -- setting not as nice as pictured, flowers not so great, people not as warm and friendly as advertised -- but in fact everything was absolutely, positively exactly as I'd hoped it would be. I can't thank you and your team enough. From start to finish, everything was perfect! Shawn and Thomas – Amalfi Coast
We impact people’s lives. A wedding is a once in a lifetime event and as such is to be treated with loving care. With 'Distinctive Italy Weddings' you will be partnered with highly professional Italiy wedding planners who will personalize every detail of your wedding to YOU. Each member of our team has the perfect blend of passion for her job combined with excellent organizational skills.
Our weddings have been showcased on major blog publications:
Fly Away Bride
5 Senior Planners - 2400+ weddings since 1997 - 41 years of combined wedding planning experience
Experience is key for the successful outcome of your wedding in Italy. Distinctive Italy has a highly trained team of event designers that understands every aspect of wedding planning from handling complex paperwork requirements to assisting you in finding the perfect Italian wedding venue.
We pioneered a specific planning system which still remains the standard throughout the country. It is recognized for its excellence by both competitors and vendors. It allows our team to plan your unforgettable, luxury wedding in Italy seamlessly, so you can relax and enjoy every moment of this exciting journey - stress free.
We have planned over two thousand weddings since 1997 and were the first to organize events in the yet to be discovered regions of Italy, forging key relationships with local officials and opening new Italian wedding locations.
A wedding in Italy is all about adding that special Italian Flair – "il tocco Italiano" to your day! Iconic symbols of Italy are easily woven into your event. A gelato cart for your dessert buffet, a glorious tenor for a surprise serenade during your reception, a 1960’s Alfa Romeo Spider for your photos – to surprise and wow your guests. Ask! We love to make it happen!
HOW WE WORK AS ITALIAN WEDDING PLANNERS
- All our weddings are planned by our own team, regardless of the city or region you choose to marry in.
- Our venues have been personally screened and approved by us; and we have over 200 to choose from. We know our locations.
- Our creative staff is experienced in assisting you in finding the perfect wedding location and selecting the best service providers to compliment your event.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Regular email, Skype and phone access to your dedicated Distinctive Italy Wedding Planners
- Complete support for all religious and civil documentation
- Ceremony and venue recommendation via our Venue Sourcing service
- Wedding budget management – excel sheets to keep track of your spending
- Wedding design: creative design for floral and lighting
- Rehearsal dinner and/or brunch venue recommendations and booking
- Checklist for bride and groom to follow throughout planning process
- Wedding Program with detailed itinerary and timeline
- Regular progress reports
- Obtaining proposals for all the services required for your wedding
- Vendor management
- Wedding day transportation arrangements
- Etiquette advice
- Guest accommodation assistance and hotel room booking
- Planning and scheduling of guest activities
- Booking of beauty services, spa days, etc...
- Assistance with design and selection of Italian wedding stationary
- Assistance with selecting wedding accessories such as welcome baskets, Italian wedding favors, save the date invitations and ceremony programs
- Seating layout and floor plans
- Menu planning
- On site coordination on the day of the wedding by the Distinctive Italy Wedding Planners team.
“The wedding was a success because of the huge amount of planning that went in and the support of talented and professional vendors….Our Italian vendors, suggested and coordinated by DIW, exceeded our expectations through their professionalism, punctuality, quality of service/product and accommodation of our requests. We would recommend all of them to other couples getting married in Italy”. Pippa and Josh – Tuscany wedding