At Villa Azzurra the smell of fresh orange blossoms fills the air, while stunning pink sunsets take over the sky. This Sorrento wedding location is sheer seaside paradise. Nautically themed and detailed with seashell mosaics, marble statues and ancient Roman ruins, this luxury private villa sits on top of a hill surrounded by the blue Mediterranean sea. Because of its unique position, the large panoramic gardens have amazing views of the sea at every angle, which mimics the feel of being on a yacht in the middle of the sea - an ideal spot for an Amalfi Coast wedding ceremony or reception.
The villa offers accommodations in rooms and apartments; each unique but all offering marvelous coastal views. Guests can enjoy the private beach (only a 3 min walk), solarium and surrounding Sorrentine gardens and lemon groves. As well as the lush gardens and terraces, the villa also boasts grand Victorian style banquet halls. Hovering over the sea, Villa Azzurra’s ambience will create the most romantic seaside wedding in Sorrento.
- 1 hour and 20 minutes from Naples International Airport
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the center of Sorrento with many ferries going to the islands of Capri and Ischia
- Music limit - until midnight
- Various options for accommodations - suites, double rooms and depandance options - sleeps approx. 80 guests
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony
- Mosaic terrace and gardens overlooking the sea are available for ceremonies or receptions, as well as the Victorian style banquet halls.
- Maximum capacity for receptions - 150 indoors and 220 outdoors
- Villa Azzurra works with top catering services to create delicious and authentic wedding menus
- Private beach reserved exclusively for the Villa’s guests
ROOMS and APARTMENTS
16 CLASSIC ROOMS Double
6 SUPERIOR ROOM Double
DEPANDANCE 2 (of 2 outbuildings, one is in for the bride and groom for the wedding night)
5 apartments for 2 pa
2 APARTMENTS for 4 pax
2 APARTMENTS for 6 pax