Boasting the longest waterfront of any villa along Lake Como, Villa Pizzo is famous for its remarkable beauty, and makes for the most romantic venue for a Lake Como wedding. It is located between the two charming villages of Cernobbio and Moltrasio, and surrounded by lush gardens and park, reflected in the silvery blue lake waters.
Maritime pines and large Cyprus trees fill the gardens, while the 16th century villa is a testament to breathtaking Italian art and architecture with magnificent frescoes and gilded interiors.
Villa Pizzo’s own ancient stone dock is a stunning showcase for the bride to make an unforgettable entrance by boat. The lakeside grounds are an idyllic setting for an outdoor Lake Como wedding ceremony, reception and party. At night with fairy lights reflected on the water, the effect is magical!
The 16th century ballrooms, antique terraces overlooking the lake and extensive gardens are perfect for either an intimate wedding or an extravagant affair.
This Lake Como wedding venue has all the finest touches to create a magical Italian destination wedding. From the location with its ornate details, to finishing off the night with spectacular fireworks over the water, Villa Pizzo will ensure that your Lake Como wedding with exude la dolce vita.
- 1 hour and 10 minutes from Milan's Malpensa airport
- Max capacity - 200
- No accommodation on site
- Special terrace for ceremonies
- Music limit - until 1:30am, extra time can be extended at additional cost
- The 16th century ballrooms, grand gardens and terrace overlooking the lake are all available spaces to organize your dream Lake Como wedding
- Villa Pizzo partners with a leading banquet catering service who offers the most refined Italian wedding cuisine
- Antique frescoes, 16th century décor and ornate marble statues decorate the villa’s interior
- Located in the heart of Lake Como, near to many enchanting villages and surrounded by the Italian Alps