On Lake Como's Alpine ridge, you'll find one of the area's most awe-inspiring Lake Como wedding locations - Villa Il Balbiano. Just walking onto the grounds of this 16th century villa, will immerse you into an atmosphere of extravagant beauty that only a perfectly located Lake Como villa can offer.
From the luscious footpaths, to the 17th century banquet halls to the winter garden with a view, each unique section of the villa and garden (approx. 3 acres) can be used to design an extravagant Lake Como wedding.
The villa is offered exclusively, to ensure total luxury, privacy and freedom. Filled with the finest artworks and objects of past centuries, guest will be wowed by the opulent interior and gorgeous gardens.
The villa has 6 exquisite suites, where guest are sure to feel like royalty. There is also an antique boathouse, gym and massage room. With an unbeatable panoramic view, Villa Il Balbiano only hosts the most lavish weddings in Lake Como.
During all seasons, words cannot describe the views from all angles of this villa. You'll just have to see it to believe it.
- Located 20 minutes north of Como in Ossuccio
- Private access to the lake
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- 6 luxurious suites - sleeps up to 12 people
- Minimum stay of 7 nights during high season and 3 nights during low season
- Maximum indoor capacity is 100 guests – outdoors no limits
- Music outdoors is possible until midnight, then can continue indoors
- Over 3 acres of space. The entire villa and gardens are available to create your dream Italian wedding reception. This includes; waterfront gardens and fields, frescoed lobbies, winter garden, 17th century dining and living rooms, gallery, indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- The villa has wine cellar with a selection of fine international wines, which are available on request.
- The villa is fully staffed including chef(s), concierge, groundskeeper and housekeeping