La Cervara is one of Italy’s most beautiful and exclusive venues! With ancient crypts and cloisters, 15th century frescoed galleries, a one-of-a-kind wisteria courtyard, and breathtaking terraces overlooking the sea, La Cervara is a costal paradise! This exclusive Italian Riviera wedding venue is located between Santa Margherita Ligure and glamorous Portofino. The magnificent position of the Cervara Monument Complex makes it the ideal place for a stunning celebration, both inside the historic villa and in the magnificent gardens that surround it. La Cervara isn’t a hotel, but an exclusive Italian Riviera wedding and event venue. During the summer it offers thematic tours through its enchanted gardens bursting with amazing flowers.
Rod Steward celebrated his Italian Riviera wedding at La Cervara which as a long history of celebrity events. Once you step onto La Cervara’s grounds you will be overcome by its unique natural beauty. La Cervara offers many options to design your dream wedding in Portofino, such as indoor banquet halls or the heart stopping panoramic terrace. La Cervara has it all. Offering authentic Italian wedding cuisine and world-class accommodations, La Cervara holds the most luxurious atmosphere for a wedding in the Italian Riviera.
- Located 45 minutes from Genova Airport
- It is possible to hold a civil and symbolic ceremony
- Music Limit – no limit
- A different space is available for every moment of the celebration: the ceremony, the cocktail, the seated dinner, the cutting of the cake and the after dinner outdoor in our garden
- Back up plan in case of rain
- A stunning Abbey is available for ceremonies plus too many spaces to describe – this is a very large estate!
- Max capacity for receptions – 500 people
- Guests can stay in the “Piano Nobile” apartment or in the rooms and suites, in total La Cervara can accommodate 22 people (maximum 34 people using some suites for 4). There are also other accommodations nearby
- The complex offers thematic tours through its property, which is filled with rich history, important artworks and coastal horticulture
- Its close proximity to Portofino and other famous coastal villages make it easy to enjoy all the wonders of the Ligurian coast, such as beaches, water sports, authentic cuisine and more.