A 19th century Apulian farmhouse situated next to the Adriatic coast turned luxury wedding venue.
Masseria La Francescana is the ideal southern countryside setting for your wedding in Puglia.
With vast gardens, outdoor terraces and halls to utilize inside the Masseria, there are endless options for an exclusive wedding in Puglia. Ceremonies and receptions can take advantage of the gorgeous scenery. The ancient limestone architecture boasts bright vaulted rooms and traditional decor.
If you’re envisioning an outdoor garden chic event or a trendy poolside affair, this venue can easily cater to various wedding themes. Located right next to stunning sandy beaches and a quaint fishing village, the Masseria is immersed in the natural beauty of the region.
The on-site catering service offers an authentic culinary experience and will create a unique Apuglia wedding menu using locally sourced ingredients. Masseria a Francescana will ensure that your Puglia wedding with encompass all the charms of this glorious region.
- 40 minutes from Brindisi Airport (Salento Airport), 1 hour from Bari Airport
- Accommodations - 14 rooms available / 36 beds
- Music limit - no limit
- Small or larger events
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony
- Large outdoor swimming pool, infinity pool and hot tub
- On-site activities include; horseback riding, golf course and cooking classes
- Catering service offering the best in Apulian cuisine and wine selection
- Minutes away from beautiful Apulian beaches and coastline
- Ideally located near Bari, Brindisi and Taranto