The historic Masseria is ideally located between the crystal blue sea and the rolling hills of Apulia, it’s the epitome of natural southern Italian beauty. This tranquil and romantic retreat is the perfect place for a gorgeous and personalized destination wedding in Puglia. With many outdoor activities, surrounded by colourful vegetation and ancient olive groves, the countryside oasis is sure to entertain and impress your guests. Masseria La Torre has many banquet areas, such as the charming Winter Garden, restaurant, sea view terrace and a decorative veranda. This restored rustic farmhouse is the perfect Italian wedding spot to enjoy the naturally gifted beauty and the relaxed pace of southern Italy.
Key Features of this Puglia Wedding Venue
- 30 minutes from Brindisi Airport (Salento Airport), 1 hour from Bari Airport
- B&B accommodations, 21 rooms - accommodation capacity of 65 people. For extra accommodation needs, Masseria La Torre works with other 'Masserie' partners located nearby.
- Various types of rooms and suites are available with amazing views of the sea, wood-beamed ceilings and stone floors
- Capacity for receptions - 180 people
- It is possible to hold a symbolic ceremony
- Music limit - until dawn
- 10 minutes from beautiful Apulia beaches
- Unique outdoor features; vast gardens, covered gazebos, barbecue and outdoor seating, swimming pool, antique stone alter and 1000 year old olive groves
- Organized activities; cooking classes with local products, limoncello and sweet liqueur workshops. Guests can also enjoy vintage car trips through the valley or along the coast, guided bicycle excursions, and guided tours of the local cheese producers and tastings.
- The restaurant - offers many different menu options using only fresh and local products and traditions passed down from generations.
- Minutes from many attractions; nature reserves, museums, historical sites and spas/wellness centers.