Stepping into the Masseria San Leonardo, you’ll find a stunning sense of complete harmony. The restored historic Masseria has been newly refurbished, but still holds all its old world southern Italian charm. Surrounded by 19th century lush gardens, the venue echoes the luxury of Italian palaces and nobility. The aroma of fresh citrus and roses stimulates the senses, taking you into an Apulian paradise. Steps away from some of the region’s most sought after seaside, are white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.
The property has 3 large areas for ceremony and reception options, including the courtyard, gardens and internal hall. Serving up the highest quality cuisine, using fresh and local ingredients, the Masseria has many Italian wedding menu style options to adapt to any kind of reception. Masseria San Leonardo is an updated and elegant venue perfectly situated to host a lavish wedding in Apulia.
- 45 minutes from the Brindisi Airport and 55 minutes from Bari International Airport
- Max capacity for receptions – 300 people – perfect for larger celebrations
- Music limit – until 3:00am
- The Masseria can sleep up to 24 guests – including inside the Masseria and guest houses
- Use the courtyard garden for the welcome aperitif, the square or banquet hall for the dinner and the internal garden for the cutting of the cake and dinner party
- Relax by the two outdoor swimming pools and the vast gardens encompassing the property
- The entire property is designed to adapt to any décor options – great for outdoor hanging twinkling lights and large floral or structural set-ups
- Steps away from the famous Apulian seaside