What was once an ancient watchtower overlooking the Mediterranean is now a luxurious 5 star Masseria. The two worlds of the opulent exotic and traditional southern Italy come together to create the ultimate romantic wedding atmosphere. The 5 star resort offers award-winning amenities, from yoga retreats to language classes, and a renowned golf course, all encompassed on the grounds, which feel like its own little Apulian world. With Moroccan style terraces, African sunsets and southern Italian architecture, each area of the Masseria can be utilized to create a lavish wedding in Apulia. Gourmet catering services from any one of the Masseria’s acclaimed restaurants will curate the perfect menu for your big day.
Romantic beach weddings in Puglia are possible at this venue which also owns a nearby luxury Beach Club - a rarity in Italy!
Imagine exchanging vows overlooking white sandy beaches and then having access to some of Puglia’s finest amenities and cuisine.
The venue’s golf course was deemed 'One of the most beautiful par 3 holes in the world' by the Financial Times, and the chic Beach Club was included in the 'Best 10 Beach Clubs of the Mediterranean’ by Times Magazine. The Masseria has countless rave reviews and will guarantee that your wedding in Puglia be one to remember.
- 30 minutes from Brindisi Airport (Salento Airport), 1 hour from Bari Airport
- 40 rooms in total including: 1 suite with a private pool, 5 additional suites
- Max capacity for receptions - 300 people
- Music limit - outdoors until 1am - indoors until 4am (no limit with exclusive use)
- It is possible to hold a civil and symbolic ceremony
- State-of-the-art spa and wellness center offering various treatments, therapies and beauty programs, as well as yoga, Taichi and Pilates classes
- Just a short distance from an exclusive Beach club and area filled with restaurants, bars and night lounges
- Cooking classes and tastings can be organized by the Masseria
- Just some of the exclusive activities and facilities include; gym, golf course on site, fishing, solarium, kids playground, billiard room, jacuzzi, library, bicycle excursions, Turkish bath, scuba diving, Hammam, horseback riding and heated outdoor pool